Managing an organization requires tremendous effort and time. Holding every tax record can also be a headache. Small business Services LLC will help you get rid of the accounting activities by providing various approaches that suit your needs
QuickBooks is definitely the most in-demand accounting platform for small to medium-sized businesses on the industry. It can be bought as an individual service or as a computer app, making it accessible across the web at any location. QuickBooks provides simple management and integration of traditional accounting tasks as well as improved functionality such as accounting payroll managers
As a qualified audit management company, Small business services LLC will partner with you to ensure sure all of your accounting standards are fulfilled. We will provide you with a full range of accounting services from QuickBooks configuration, troubleshooting, as well as bookkeeping and payroll processing optimisation.
Why Use QuickBooks Services
If you don’t use QuickBooks at this point or whether it’s the right option for you, there are several points listed below that illustrate the reason why using QuickBooks makes sense:
• Using internet access to access your account information and books at anytime, anywhere.
• Ability to perform a number of accounting activities.
• Automated apps such as submitting invoices and account statements via email to customers.
• Links to more than 50 company studies.
• Simple to use, with low overhead costs.
We at Small Business Services LLC work on your schedule, depending on how much you like your books to be updated, be it monthly, once a month or quarterly. We will quickly assist to certain activities in some part of the accounts management business, or even right across financial statements..
How much does it cost?
We want to find out about your company and your accounting records first, before we give you an exact price. Rest assured we work with a lot of small business owners and our rates are designed to fit our customers ‘budgets.
Installation and training take time, as with any accounting software system-time taken from running the company.
Here’s a short list of the services we provide during your QuickBooks setup:
• Study and evaluate your software and accounting needs.
• Recommend software and hardware requirements.
• Install software, design and set up chart of accounts and entire accounting package including payroll, accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, etc.
• Determination of your QuickBooks starting date
• Loading your chart of account and balances as of that starting date
• Preparation of a list of the items that you sell to your customers. This list includes services, inventory parts, non-inventory parts, other charges and sales taxes
• Entering your outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable details as of your starting date
• Entering your ending statement bank balances and outstanding checks & deposits in transit as of your starting date
• Printing a trial balance as of your starting date and comparing it to your trial balance from your old system
• Entering your transactions since your starting dates into QuickBooks
• Train client or client staff in use of software to meet their accounting, management and tax needs.
Training for QuickBooks
Once QuickBooks is set-up and working properly, we can train you or your employees to properly operate QuickBooks specifically for your business.
Why choose one-on-one attention instead of taking a class?
Choose what is most convenient for you:
We come to your location.
You come to our office in Greenville, SC.
Virtual Training via webcam and desktop sharing.
We focus on the individual issues facing your business.
We will be there to answer your specific questions and concerns.
No need to spend time on features that don’t impact your business!
Overhaul your accounting system with a QuickBooks Tune-up.
Whether you need to prepare for tax time, a financial review or you just need to clean up some problem areas, you’ll be prepared with a QuickBooks Tune-up. In five (5) hours, a QuickBooks Pro Advisor will help you clean up and organize your bookkeeping system.
• Reviewing your transactions for the year
• Cleaning up stray entries
• Customizing reports
• Balancing general ledger to subsidiary records
• Additional personalized training
A QuickBooks Tune-Up is a smart and affordable way to get a handle on your books. Accurate records allow you to make educated decisions for your business and will save you money!